Investment Operation Support (Middle Office)
- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Validate trade details against counterparty confirmations and capture transactions into various booking platforms within the Client's Private Bank.
- Prepare and provide tailor investment proposal document to Marketing Team.
- Manage trade life-cycle events such as barriers, expiry, cancellation/amendment, unwind, transfer and corporate actions.
- Control, Investigate and Rectify trade discrepancies.
- Coordinate with the Trading Desk, Finance, Risk, Operations and Legal on issues relating to the processing of these transactions
- Participate in related system enhancement, COB, UAT testing and projects implementation
- Work towards achieving optimum productivity and accuracy
- Product coverage - Cash FX, FX Options and Structured FX
- University degree in Banking, Accounting and Finance or demonstrated skill/experience preferably in investment related operations.
- No experience required.
- Knowledge/experience in FX and/or derivatives
- Experience in UAT
- Ability to work in a structured, high volume, time sensitive, high risk and demanding environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with good knowledge of Excel formulas and/or VBAs
- Good analytical skills, positive attitude and good learning ability with great attention to detail and multitasking
- Good interpersonal, teamwork, communication and presentation skills
- Open to work on public holidays and weekends
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248