- Opportunity to work for a large, established, well known technology company
- Will lead the creation of a new flagship application
- Competitive package and benefits
- A public listed technology company
- Key contributor in Build-Run team from design to go-live and beyond.
- Show high level of ownership of the solutions, their architecture and non-functional qualities in production
- Contribute to improving standards for how we work. Such as coding standards and patterns, app architecture, inspections/walkthroughs, approaches to testing and debugging, and so on.
- Inspiring and mentoring developers by being a role-model as you work together in the Build-Run team.
- Implementation using Swift and interfacing with other technologies
- Contribute to solutioning and designing for the app
- To perform detailed software and application designing, development and documentation, as well as perform and manage unit and system integration testing, conversion, migration tasks and documentation such conceptual design, detailed design, API specifications and test cases
- Do technical coordination for a team of off-shore and on-shore developers for projects delivery
- Provide SIT/UAT support.
- Provide onsite deployment and production support.
- Any other and timely completion of tasks assigned by the Team Leader.
- Liaise with our vendors on the operations and development work
- Perform testing and documentation work.
- Reviewing functional specifications, designs, solutions with the team mgr.
- BSc in Computer Science or similar technical
- More than 5 years of relevant experience
- Swift 3+ and Objective C
- Cocoa Framework
- Interfacing with REST
- Unit Testing
- Experience creating customer-facing apps
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be proactive, resourceful and self-motivated with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to lead a team and liaise with vendors in managing projects delivery
- Good interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Experience in software and application development that requires analysis and design work.
- Knowledge/Experience in Wiki applications (e.g. Confluence)
- Knowledge/Experience in Agile Development and Management tools, e.g. Jira, Nexus, Artifactory, Jenkins/Bamboo, Sonar, Selenium, Stash, Bitbucket
Good To Have:
- Swift 4
- Core Data
- Cocoapods or Carthage
- macOS / tvOS / watchOS
- Review of test plans and test cases for SIT
- Knowledge/Experience in Continuous Integration and Automated Testing
You may send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review or apply online.