IT Business Analyst Analyst
- Direct contract opportunity
- Competitive package and benefits
Asia's leading communication and services company
The IT Business Analyst is responsible to gather, analyse and formalize user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project. Assist in the managing and implementing of IT projects of specific modules with quality, within scope and to ensure deliverables are on time and conform to processes and standards.
Key Results Areas:
- Gather, analyse and formalize user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Prepare project documentation such as Requirement Specifications/Use Case Specifications etc Adhere to project scope, update requirement traceability matrix, inform and record out-of-scope issues.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Make changes to configurable items, which include hardware, software, documentation, etc.
- Participate in Coding and Code Review.
- Assist in the integration testing, system testing, User Acceptance Test & implementation activities.
- Prepare user manual and operations manual, and plan & facilitate training of users and operators.
- Provide post implementation support (including production support and service requests).
- Escalate and discuss critical issues such as scope creep with the relevant managers.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
- Have clear and open communication with customers on project issues or clarifications
- Track the progress and provide updates to project manager
- Work to resolve problems promptly and provide effective solution
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Degree/ Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- 2-5 years IT experience
- Experience in IT business analysis techniques
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- Technology (Good to have knowledge) - MSSQL2005 & above, Visual Studio .Net Enterprise Architect, MS Server Stored Procedure
- Domain - Familiar with Project Financial, Project management tools etc
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good to have Project Management Portfolio tools, Project Financial domain experience.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.