- 12 months contract
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Work with cutting edge technologies
A leading communication and services company
Design, develop and implement, in line with IT Strategy, emerging technologies competency including enterprise application integration as a strategic advantage to the Business, enabling the organisation to provide complex integrated solutions in line with the business growth. Responsible for successful implementation of CAPEX, OPEX and enhancements projects across a highly complex and diverse technologies and work program spanning across all business units in the group.
- Design and development of the chatbot platform ensuring high performance, solid reliability, string resilience, low latency and high flexibility.
- Work closely with product management/leadership teams to design and build new features and insightful metrics focused on making top class user experience
- Build tools and drive system improvements to make it easier for customer and app teams to adopt and use the platform.
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 2 years of experience in a related discipline
- Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Experience in building text, dialogue and make conversations great and help clients build and tuning intriguing conversation flows
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Communication & stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- C# .NET Development experience
- Good grasp of industry best practices in enterprise-class software development
- Good problem-solving, troubleshooting, and communication skills
- A can-do attitude with a bias for action
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.