IT Asset Management Specialist
- 6 months contract
- Work location: Central
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
The ITAM (IT Asset Management) Asset Recovery Team is responsible for timely and accurate recovery of company's assets. The Asset Recovery Logistics Specialist will have key responsibilities focused on asset collection logistics. Your primary focus will be coordinating and scheduling courier pickups, tracking shipments, receiving assets in office, and updating asset records. Client is a fast-paced environment and we are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to manage multiple responsibilities and projects while producing high-quality work.
- Contacting internal and external users for pickup and delivery information of IT assets
- Scheduling courier pickups for assets
- Receiving and unboxing laptops
- Updating asset inventory records in system
- Updating asset support cases and tracking spreadsheets
- Shipping and receiving
- Experience with Support Ticketing Systems
- Proficient in Google Workspace
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written
- Ability to excel in a fast growing/fast paced environment delivering accuracy while managing to deadlines where adaptability is imperative
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and tasks, and to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Exhibit attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative
- Ability to work independently
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.