IT Business Analyst
- Multinational insurance company
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Shenton Way
The Business Analyst is accountable for:
- Shaping and defining the true business problem, opportunity and associated requirement, covering People, Process and Technology
- Delivering solutions that resolve the business problem and setting out impacts and risks
- Delivering the business analysis activities on projects and programmes
- Integrity and alignment of the proposed and chosen solutions with business needs
- Developing and professionalising themselves and the business analyst community
- Understanding of the market / Financial Services industry and regulatory / legislation framework governing it
- Proven ability to deliver business solutions for strategic projects and programmes, balancing cost, quality and time
- Understands industry best practice and standards and applies the right tools and methodologies
- Builds and maintains effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to find and develop cost effective solutions that meet or exceed business needs
- Insurance & Banking background. Good to have knowledge on systems like Sales Quotation, Portal System, Sales Apps etc.
- Digital system experience and capabilities like e-submissions.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.