You will be working within a team that focusses on the planning of technology strategies, the enablement of technology change in the businesses, and the assurance of on-going health of local business units -managed technology.
You will be maintaining an internal focus to ensure strategic technology initiatives are materialized through well-developed programs. Role context includes:
- Guides the Planning & Performance team to ensure effective country-embedding of strategic initiatives
- Directs internal programs to monitor, evaluate and improve the outcomes of strategic initiatives
- Assists with governance oversight of country technology functions
- Participation in country IT steering committees
- Participation in strategic M&As
- Align technology planning efforts between regional and country teams
- Assist with the formulation of current and future country technology programs to meet strategic business objectives
- Actively monitor, evaluate and improve strategic program outcomes.
- Ensure visibility and management of resultant country issues through collaborations with the Performance Management and Program Enablement teams.
- Drive and deliver the technology track of M&A activities.
- Strong experience in IT management, ideally within the Financial Services industry
- Strong experience in senior stakeholder engagement to agree on technology plans for business priorities
- Strong experience in technology change and transformation management
- Strong track record with structuring technology plans against business objectives
- Proficiency with industry or professional technology management standards