Engineer will be providing day to day support as required in the Data Centre and Helpdesk services.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7 / Windows 10 and MS-Office, Office 365 and any other authorized desktop applications
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Performs general preventive maintenance tasks and remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized equipment based on a provided checklist
- Perform power verification
- Installing of new racks and mounting of equipment onto racks
- Able to perform cable patching (copper and fiber cables)
- Perform Security CCTV monitoring
- Updating and tracking of software / hardware inventory
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned.
- Work with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues within the desktop and Data Centre environment
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Work with other team members to co-ordinate proper dissemination of information and follow up on handing over of incidents/tasks
- Support for mobile devices
- Minimum Diploma in IT related field
- At least 1 year of IT Technical and End user Support experience
- Excellent technical knowledge of PCs/laptop hardware
- Experience and Understanding of ITIL will be an advantage
- Independent, Self Motivated and Dynamic personality
- Client Oriented and focus
- Good communication skills
- Must have positive attitude and willing to learn.
- Working experience in a Data Centre environment will be an advantage