- Receives and responds to customer problems, issues, and requests.
- Ensures proper documentation, notification, escalation, and tracking and follow up of all incidents.
- Help other support team members to resolve urgent/outstanding issues.
- Act as a contact point between Helpdesk Operations and Other teams.
- Assist supervisor to provide report to the management.
- Essentially level 1 and potentially level 2 support.
- Working Hours: Shift schedule - willing to work graveyard shifts, including weekends and public holidays.
IT Helpdesk Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Helpdesk Analyst|
|Salary:||S$2200 - S$2600 per month + 1 month completion bonus|
|Contact Name:||May Anne Ramos|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2017 14:53|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's