IT Innovation Manager
- Permanent position
- Opportunity to work at a market leader in Asia Pacific
- Plenty of growth and learning opportunities within the company
A leading Communications company.
You will be part of the IT Innovation team looking into building an innovation centric environment & mindset and strengthening business engagement through strong articulation on IT value propositions and innovation initiatives. You will be required to drive internal improvements to strengthen IT solutions' reliability and stability.
- Understand key business drivers relevant to the Business and identify for and research new ideas that are desired by Business / IT
- Propose / pitch contextualised ideas to Business / IT for acceptance and further evaluation
- Collaborate strongly with internal partners / external vendors in feasibility studies, prototyping, development and implementation on ideas that are accepted by Business / IT
- Plan and drive the implementation of innovations
- Manage portfolio of innovations
- Bachelor's degree in a field such as Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Trained in Design Thinking
- Development experience with at least 2 of the following languages: Java, .NET, PHP, Python; and experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation
- Participated in at least 1 hackathon or innovation challenges / competition
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
- Communication & stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving skills to develop quick yet sound solutions to resolve complex issues
- A can-do attitude with a bias for action
Interested candidates can send their resume to Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia or apply online.