IT Project Manager
- 12 months contract
- Public Sector in Singapore
- Oversee, manage multiple vendors and external providers of ICT services, work with team members from application and infra teams, to deliver project on time and within budget;
- Project Management (Scope, Budget and Schedule) including regular management reporting for maintenance and/or development projects;
- Conduct requirements workshop to gather user requirements and analyses business processes to provide clear analysis and documentation of the problems and proposed;
- Ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality;
- Participate and contribute in project activities such as Requirement Gathering, User Acceptance Testing, Training & Implementation;
- Review project deliverables. e.g. functional specifications, system test plan & results, user guide, operation manual;
- Plan and perform user acceptance testing;
- Assess service requests for enhancements and maintenance of systems;
- Ensure Service Level Agreements for projects and incidents are met;
- Identify potential project risks and its implication to the organisation and to recommend mitigating measures to manage the risks;
- Understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes, procedures and system are designed to comply with these policies and guidelines; and
- Manage and resolve day-to-day IT related issues pertaining to application, infrastructure or security, to facilitate smooth running of daily operations
- Tertiary education in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent preferred.
- Project Management Certification or equivalent
- Relevant working experience as Project Manager/Scrum Master in at least 5 Agile/Waterfall project development life cycle.
- Strong project management skills to manage projects with challenging timeline, changing requirements
- Strong stakeholder management skills to manage external dependencies, business users and
management to report blockers and progress, and able to articulate clearly the project status
- Working experience in J2EE and oracle technology is preferred.
- Familiarity with governance, audit in enterprise IT environments.
- Work experience and strong troubleshooting skills in resolving application, infrastructure (including desktop, server, network) and security related issues
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business
needs and challenges.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
EA Licence: 08C5248