Role : Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
Duration : 12 months (renewable)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Able to ensure that projects are executed based on the project plan to meet identified business needs, within agreed parameters of cost, duration and quality.
- Able to develop project schedule and activities based on appropriate project implementation methodology.
- Able to identify potential project risks and its implication to the organization and to recommend mitigating measures so as to manage the risks and to provide reasonable assurance to the organization.
- Able to establish the appropriate project organization structure and define the change management and communication plan to engage and set expectations of stakeholders.
- Able to effectively engage and manage the External Service Provider(s) (who supplies the people, processes, tools and methodologies) to deliver ICT solutions and services.
- Able to understand the IT management policy, quality management policy and security guidelines to ensure the development processes and procedures and system are designed to comply with these policy and guidelines
- Work with vendor and app vendor on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
Knowledge and Skills
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred
- Hands-on experience in at least 1 full project development life cycles
- Advantageous to have:
- Consulting or Business Analysis experience
- Business Analysis certification (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®), Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®)).
- Knowledge of, and experience in one or more of the following areas is preferred:
? Oracle and/or Microsoft SQL Database and Real-time Data replication technologies
? APIs and API Management
? Experience in government processes
- Up to date on product trends, best practices and technologies
- Strong analytical, conceptualization and problem-solving skills
- Ability to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges
- Results and customer oriented
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
Due to sensitivity of system, only Singaporean or Singapore PR should apply.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Gloria Steven (EA Reg no: R22105705) At Gloria.Steven@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.