Position: IT Project Manager (Banking)
Duration: 12 Months (renewable)
Location: East/ Hybrid
Client: Leading Japanese ICT Company
- Collaborate with Product Owner or Transformation team to understand project objectives and benefits.
- Together with Business Analysts, co-create business requirements to define scope of project.
- Work with Architecture and Engineering teams to outline IT solution to meet business requirements.
- Identify resources, budget required and establish project delivery schedule.
- Support Product Owner or Project Sponsor in formalizing and presenting Project Charter to management for approval for Execution
- Review and liaise with vendor on SOWs.
- Establish project team (including vendor), manage and monitor the project from kick-off till project closure.
- Accountable for delivery of project artifacts according to bank's SDLC standards
- Track project issues, risks and action items.
- Provide regular update to project stakeholders.
- Min. 10 years' experience as an IT Project Manager with 5 years in banking / financial services domain.
- Experience in banking project/operation (trade finance) and T24 relevant domain.
- Good understanding of solution architecture, design patterns and best practices in technology solutions.
- A strong communicator who can steer and influence stakeholders effectively to achieve results.
- Able to lead cross-workstreams(s) and off-shore vendor teams(s).
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and vendor management skills.
- Experience in banking processes and business process re-engineering preferred.
- PMP or equivalent professional certification will be an advantage.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Meenakshi Sharma (EA Reg no: R1545911) at Meenakshi.Sharma@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.