- University degree in Information Technology or related discipline
- A minimum of 10 years IT experience, preferably with 5 years of IT security within IT Infrastructure and application
- An effective written and oral communicator, with proven track record of interacting with senior managers and stakeholders at the executive and regional leadership level.
- Able to develop a clear understanding of stakeholder needs
- Understand the linkage between information technology and business value
- Experience in governance, risk, compliance and incident management
- Well versed in security best practices, such as network and cloud, supported by security certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP etc
- Hands on implementation experience in security solutions (Nice to have)
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined team to formulate, institute and monitor security policies and procedures
Please share your profile to email@example.com if you are keen on exploring the same.