Security Management Officer
- A familiar brand in public sector industry.
- Contract period of 12 months with an option to extend for another 12 months
- Attractive contract package and benefits (18 days AL, performance bonus, etc.)
The Security Management Officer will manage core infrastructure namely Security Information Event and Management (SIEM) and/or Database Activity Monitoring (DAM).
Candidates will need to provide infrastructure support for the following:
i) Logs Review Management including:
- Working together with the Security team to develop and enhance the process (including review criteria).
- Working closely with users and vendors to develop the review use-cases.
- Perform Log Review activities and investigate suspicious activities
- Regular reporting of Log Review outcomes to IT Management team.
ii) Manage the operation of of SIEM and/or DAM including:
- Working with Internal IT Projects and vendors to on-board new systems.
- 1st level troubleshooting of SIEM and/or DAM systems.
- Working with product principal and vendors to troubleshoot and solve problems and issues.
- Provide consultancy to project team (e.g to plan for upcoming on-boarding requirements)
- Regularly track, review and perform technology refresh of SIEM and/or DAM to support new/emerging company's application products and platforms.
iii) Operational support for security incidents and IT Audit matters:
- Ensure timely management, tracking and closure of security incidents.
- Work with project teams to track, manage and resolve audit findings.
- Help ensure compliance to company and government security policies and standards.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred.
- Minimally 2-year of hands-on administrative experience with Security Information Event and Management (SIEM) / Database Activity Monitoring (DAM) tools such as ArcSight and Imperva SecureSphere (respectively).
- Knowledge of various log formats for OS syslog, OS audit logs, DB audit logs
- Knowledge on forensics principles (eg tracing alerts/events back to activities).
- Knowledge of network security infrastructure.
- System administration experiences in Windows, Linux and Unix is preferred
- Security certification such as CISSP is a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Results and customer oriented.
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills.
Interested candidates please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online.