Looking for an IT Security Manager for a leading global client based in Singapore
This is a regional role responsible for all security matters in Asia, covering compliance and governance, security projects and operations, and metrics.
Qualification and Requisites:
- Atleast 10 years IT experience, preferably with 5 years of IT security within IT Infrastructure and application
- Experience in performing PMO activities, reporting and budgeting would be an added advantage
- An effective written and oral communicator, with proven track record of interacting with senior managers and stakeholders at the executive and regional leadership level.
- Able to develop a clear understanding of stakeholder needs
- Understand the linkage between information technology and business value
- Experience in governance, risk, compliance and incident management
- Well versed in security best practices, such as network and cloud, supported by security certifications such as CISA, CISM, CISSP etc
- Hands on implementation experience in security solutions (Nice to have)
- Ability to work with cross-functional, multi-disciplined team to formulate, institute and monitor security policies and procedures
- Good communicator, independent and team player
If you are keen on exploring this opportunity, please share your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org