IT Service Delivery Manager
- 24 months contract
- MNC IT Consulting
- Own the client aspects of service management for one or more outsourcing contracts.
- Lead the day-to-day management of contract operations and performance. Invest on a daily basis in overall growth of the outsourcing contract and its financial performance.
- Oversee all work delivered through a centre service delivery operation, including managing the teams, implementing and improving standard processes and tools to drive operational efficiencies, and met operational and financial commitments. Support the sales process, as needed, by participating in the solution design.
- Oversee and guide all activities of the team.
- Coordinate SLA management and tracking of the teams' overall performance in accordance to defined SLAs
- Ensure team follows best practices and maintain service level agreements.
- Monitors department issues and client complaints.
- Develop problem management and service improvement plans.
- Ensure customer/business, client, support, technical parties are represented in the definition and evolution of services.
- Maintain customer relationships.
- Singaporeans only.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Possess at least 7 years of experience and track record in managing large scale IT maintenance related projects.
- Experience in Service Delivery, SLA Management, Client / Stakeholder relationship management and Team Management
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248