- Permanent role available
- Very Attractive overall Package inclusive of Good Performance Bonus
- Good career growth and learning opportunity and project exposure
It is one of the leading System Integration /Vendor company in Telco domain with global presence. They are at the leading edge of technology development to improve the experience of our customers as they consume services across mobile, voice and data infrastructure, managed services, cloud computing, IT services and professional consulting.
- Ensure that projects undertaken consistently meet all aspects of quality, time and cost.
- Uses professional knowledge, experience and technical expertise to respond to questions and facilitate problem solving. Generally advises, influences and guides customers and business partners over whom there is no direct authority
- Retain IP in heavy outsourced environment
- Develop various sourcing strategies to get the most cost effective outcome from vendors
- Ensure program/project delivery in accordance with the client's IT strategic standards
- Accountable for quality, on-time and customer satisfaction
- Ensure architectural standards, guidelines, policies and best practices for technology and applications
- Vendor management, business, IT and provider alignment.
- Maintains and forms alliances with recognized experts and with decision makers.
- Tertiary education with Degree in Computer Science, IT, software or computer engineering fields or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant IT experience, preferably with Telco experience
- Experience in managing multiple business stakeholders and vendors
- Understanding of architectural principles and industry standards
- Experience in delivery in a complex and high pressure environment
- Strong customer focus with a commitment to delivery of quality services
- Vendor management experience with successful track record of driving to an outcome
- Knowledge of telecommunication systems, technical and engineering concepts as well as business operations and processes.
- Ability to keep abreast of the new technologies with a view of implementing them to increase productivity and efficiency of the organization.
- Demonstrable background in the design, implementation, measurement and tracking of operational key performance indicators
- Detailed understanding of the end-to-end software life cycle, operational and support procedures and processes
- Possess excellent communication, collaboration, presenting and influencing skills, particularly in liaison with internal & external service providers
- Self-directed and motivated to achieve project milestones
- Possess the ability to exercise independent and effective judgment
- Strong analytical skills , meticulous, energetic, innovative , able to work well in a team and under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, resourceful, take ownership, able to conceptualize
- Ability to generate creative solutions for work situations, encourage and embrace new and untested approaches
- Display a disciplined but flexible approach to problem solving
- Work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
Interested candidate please send in your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org