ITS Regional Support Lead
- IT Solutioning Company with global presence
- Working with latest cutting-edge technology and exciting opportunity
- Attractive salary package
- Good career prospect and bigger project exposure
Our client is one of the largest IT solutioning company with global presence, which has been using the latest cutting-edge technology for government project as well as commercial project.
Regional Dev Centre Support
- Follow and be accountable for regional absorption of the client IT mandated IT support processes (incident, problem, configuration management)
- Assist with regional incident escalation. Make decisions and execute to end-user satisfaction. Just as appropriate, postpone until appropriate support can be obtained.
- Advocate of ITS architecture to regions; answer technical inquiries.
- Issue and best practice sharing with other regional leads.
- Establish and diligently manage customer expectations and ensure a positive end-user experience.
- Represent the client ITS resources within global ITS, to increase customer satisfaction
- Build relationships with client's regional employees and ensure open communications to customers and stakeholders.
Manage the ITS Environment
- High awareness of global support processes & operations technologies (monitoring tools, etc)
- Understand and influence where appropriate the environment architecture developed by Corporate HQ
- Ensure the local architecture is current and compliant with the Corporate HQ master architectural blueprint
- Research and implement service enhancements to meet evolving environment and customer needs
- Contribute to any disaster recovery initiatives
- Perform detailed debugging of all areas of the client infrastructure.
- Acumen of both process environment and technology
- 3 years' experience supporting IT environments
- Diploma Holder/Bachelors degree (information science, computer science, mathematics) or equivalent (5 year information systems) experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Server & Client skills; MCSE preferred. Must obtain MCSE within 1 year of employment if not previously held.
- Strong TCP/IP, Ethernet, Internet, Enhanced Routing (OSPF), and VPN Network Skills
- Strong Exchange, Active Directory, Microsoft Operations Manager
- Basic knowledge of SAN environments
- Technical empowerment will be subject to demonstrated skills & certifications
Interested candidate please submit your updated resume to George.firstname.lastname@example.org