- 12 months contract
- Work with cutting edge technologies
- Competitive salary package
Leading management consulting, technology and professional service firm.
Our client is seeking for Java Developers for health and public services sector.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency Applications
- Delivering high availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well-designed, efficient, and testable code
- Conducting software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Managing Java and Java EE application development
- Ensuring designs comply with specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Transforming requirements into stipulations
- Support continuous improvement
- Investigating alternatives and technologies
- Presenting for architectural review
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 4 years of Java & J2EE experience
- Knowledge on HTML, CSS, REST API, Spring, Hibernate, Struts
- Able to design and build applications in Java Spring and REST API framework
- Involved in Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications
- Experience in Apigee, Layer 7 and .NET is a plus
- Due to the project requirement, only Singaporeans and PRs will be considered.
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.