<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive overall package and benefits
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- It is a well-established IT system integration company with global presence and it is an exciting opportunity to be part of their current team. They are looking for visionaries, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
- Support continuous improvement throughout the development life cycle of enterprise level software solutions. This includes enhancing / maintaining of software applications.
- Gather functional requirements from business users
- Perform solution estimates for business requirements
- Create system design and functional specifications
- Perform system integration testing and troubleshooting of software application issues.
- Conducts unit testing using unit test frameworks
- Create and maintain documentation for software design specifications.
- 2 to 4 years of IT experience in software development/coding using Java/J2EE.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or related field
- Possess good analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, mySQL etc.
- Experience in Agile Development environments
- Experience with Version Control Systems like SVN (Subversion), GIT etc.
- Experience with Struts, Spring and Hibernate Frameworks.
- Experience in SOAP / Restful Web Services Design
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies.
- Good understanding of software testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
- Experience in one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects.
- Ability to work effectively independently as well as in a team
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.