- 12 months contract
- 7 headcount available
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Be a senior member of a highly skilled team seeking systematic approaches to improve engineering productivity, efficiency, effectiveness, and quality.
- Pioneer innovative solutions to eliminate or reduce pain points and frictions throughout the entire SDLC.
- Design effective systematic engineering and test approaches. Lead root cause analysis and produce long term strategic solution and short term tactical solution.
- Implement best-fit automation framework
- Write utilities / automation tools using various technologies
- Drive the metrics to adequately report achievement / improvements.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or other technical field
- 7+ years relevant work experience or an equivalent mix of work and project experience in software development or software development in test.
- Experience in large-scale projects
- Inquisitive, methodical, and analytical in testing applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Thrive in self-motivated internal-innovation driven environment
- Experience in a global matrix organization
- Ability to quickly understand code and specifications
- Proficient in Java and Web application programming
- Solid knowledge of Hadoop, Oracle and SQL
- Deep knowledge of web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, REST)
- Solid understanding of various Computer Science concepts, such as Automata Theory, Operating Systems, Compilers, Network Programming, Data Structure and Algorithm
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.