Senior Java DB Developer (Springboot, React, JPA, MySQL)
- Play as technical leader role and work with Project Manager, Engineers and other agile teams
- Led the architectural design and coding of major projects and technical problem solving
- Create design, technical and project documentation
- Lead design reviews for engineers and provide feedback on architecture and open design questions
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Coordinate application deployment
- Follow and understand defined software development process
- Assist team members with providing with technical solutions and improve team technical level
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software architecture design, Java development and engineering
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise solution architecture design and micro-service software architecture design
- Expert in developing Micro-service with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring JPA, Dubbo, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Expert in using open-source AJAX framework, such as React, Angular and jQuery
- Expert in using HTML and CSS standards, and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Expert in using open-source UI framework, such as Bootstrap
- Expert with Linux, JVM, web servers, and application servers, such as Apache Http Server, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic etc.
- Have a solid foundation with relational database, SQL and no SQL DB, such as MySQL, MongoDB, Redis etc.
- Experience on Java performance tuning / troubleshooting
- Experience in DB tuning experienced is a plus
- Good knowledge of cloud native development, understanding of scalable micro-services, design pattern
- Experience in Agile/Scrum, BDD, TDD, software refactoring and other engineering best practices is preferable
- Skills to clean and refactor complex code
Interested candidate please submit your updated resume to George.email@example.com