Junior Java Developer
- Contract period of 12 months with an option for extension as overall project duration is much longer.
- Competitive salary package
- Good project exposure and career growth in different area
- Possibility for perm conversion
- One of the most well known MNC in system integration industry.
- Design, document, develop and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Provide ongoing Operations & Support (O&S) for assigned e-Services under purview and handle all escalations arising from users.
- Investigate and resolve any issues that are application related.
- Deploy fixes for issues and also for completed Change requests (CR) that have successfully cleared UAT.
- Tertiary Education in relevant fields is preferred.
- Basic Java/J2EE programming knowledge and 1-3 years of relevant working experience
- Full-Stack Development using Frontend/Backend Frameworks (like AngularJS, Spring, Jackson, etc.) is good to have.
- Team player and willing to learn with good communication/written skills.
- Candidate without relevant experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact George Guo (EA Reg no: R1326675) at +65 6429 1259 for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.