- Global IT services company
- 12 months contract
- Design, document, develop and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
- Provide ongoing Operations & Support (O&S) for assigned e-Services under purview and handle all escalations arising from users.
- Investigate and resolve any issues that are application related.
- Deploy fixes for issues and also for completed Change requests (CR) that have successfully cleared UAT.
- Bachelor's Degree
- No experience required
- Java/J2EE programming knowledge
- Team player and willing to learn with good communication/written skills.
- Able to commit for 12 months contract
- Only Singaporeans
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.