Korean Invoice Processing Associate
- 12 months contract
- One of 500 fortunes company
Provides integrated finance and accounting services to a large global client.
The Accounts Payable Junior Invoice Processor is responsible for processing all pre-coded invoices in the Accounts Payable System on behalf of the client.
· Responsible for processing invoices, including those with or without purchase order within the agreed SLA.
· Handle Korean invoice translation by translating invoice details from Korean to English language before processing.
· Ensure that invoices are processed accurately based on existing standard procedures and local work instructions.
· Handle standard invoice exceptions through case management and process based on the resolutions provided.
· Assist Team Lead in Month End close deliverables, including review of unaccounted invoices, monthly accrual report and withholding tax reconciliation.
· Perform daily reporting of Korean invoices to ensure that all Korea commercial invoices processed in the system are compliant to the tax invoice requirement.
· Research and respond to queries received from both internal and external clients / counterparts.
· Escalates production issues to his/her Team Leader as appropriate, including system related issues and process gaps that will impact the operations.
· Complies with all client published policies/ procedures and any legal regulatory requirements in addition to ensuring that Client's Service Level Agreement is met.
· Handle Ad hoc activities assigned by his/her Team Leader and ensure that request / reports are completed within the agreed timeline / deadline.
· Help in improving the process by submitting process improvement ideas, identify process gaps and share best practices.
With DST (daylight savings time)
7am - 4pm, 10am - 7pm
8am - 5pm , 11am - 8pm
Candidates will also need to exercise flexibility when expected to work either of the shifts.
Qualifications/Experience Should Include:
· Diploma in Accounting, Finance or any Business related course with 3+ years working experience in related field; OR
· University Degree holder with 1-year relevant internship/ work experience; OR
· Good working knowledge of an ERP system; ORACLE experience would be an advantage
· Fluent in English; Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
· Strong communication skills
· Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
· Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team
· Able to work under time pressure, able to prioritise workload and meet strict deadlines
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude and flexible, especially in the period of month/quarter/year-end closing
· Moderate to no travel depending on project involvement
· Overtime and On-Call may be required
· Local holidays are observed
Interested candidates can send their resume to Rachel.Lee@peoplebank.asia or apply online.