- 12 months contract role
- A multinational bank
- Review KYC information and documents of clients in accordance to the Bank's AML/KYC standards
- Reach out to clients for KYC information and documents, and closely follow up for receipt
- Coordinate and liaise with Business Support Unit for timely completion of KYC renewals
- Follow up with Relationship Managers on pending transaction monitoring alerts to ensure that they are disambiguated by relationship managers within defined timelines
- Support the In-Business Control (IBC) team to drive global / regional / local IBC initiatives
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Knowledgeable in AML / KYC requirements, with at least 1-2 years of experience in a KYC related role
- Good communication skills (written and spoken)
- Keen attention to details
- Positive attitude with a willingness to learn
- Good time management abilities and can prioritize competing priorities
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Maricris Fermin (EA Reg no: R1110126) at Maricris.Fermin@peoplebank.asia.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.