Lead Investigator (Banking Security & Investigative Services)
- 12 months contract (renewable yearly till 31 Dec 2024)
- Office Location: East
- MNC Bank
Lead Investigator is an SME who independently investigates issues to identify behaviors that constitute potential violations of law, regulation, the Company's Policies, or the Code of Conduct.
The Lead Investigator will provide strategic advice on investigation outcomes to aid lessons learned across the business; evidence during employment tribunals; and liaise and coordinate with partner functions including Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, the Ethics Office, and Internal Audit to enhance teamwork and cooperation.
In addition, the Lead Investigator will produce guidance and recommendations to Senior Management, including the Company's Operational Committee and Non-Executive Directors; in respect of the investigative facts, risks, root causes, failure points, and appropriate next steps.
- An Investigator will be responsible for the coordination and investigation of high-level conduct and fraud matters
- This role will utilize sophisticated expertise in investigative interviewing, fraud identification, loss prevention, to identify fraud activities, schemes, trends, and organized rings that create a risk to our firm, its employees, shareholders, systems, assets and clients
- Conduct proactive, complex, variable, and high profile/sensitive investigations with the goal of developing cases to a successful conclusion and providing timely conclusions to business and functional partners
- Actively engage partners and management to ensure they are kept apprised of any significant changes during the progress of an investigation
- Responsible for the recovery of losses through court ordered restitution, property, or direct payment by suspects
- Build external relationships with members of law enforcement, industry peers and other sources of support
- Engage with internal and external suspects, witnesses and third parties through interview and interrogation, evidence collection and forensic examination
- Represent the Company's in criminal and civil court matters and can show knowledge and provide accurate and supportive testimony
- Mentor and train junior staff members
- Brief others on an ongoing investigations/investigative projects
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Degree holder
- 6 years of relevant experience
- Ability to conduct investigative interviews and recording techniques that tie the facts and evidence together
- Experience investigating complex and variable case(s) that has substantial impact
- Conveys mastery of investigative concepts
- Demonstrated report writing that would present the case and evidence gathered in a cohesive and comprehensive manner
- Knowledge of financial products, frauds, and trends
- Experience working in an in-house investigations team
- Professional certifications (CPA, CAMS, CFE and CFF)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, & SharePoint for compiling written reports and spreadsheets on an investigation
- Flexibility to work on call off hours/weekends during critical project phases, if necessary
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248