L1 Desktop Support Engineer
- 12 months contract
- Work location: Woodlands
- Global manufacturing company
- Collective responsibility with the rest of the global support team to ensure the Service Management ticket queues are effectively managed based on priority & commitment.
- Collective responsibility with the rest of the global support team to ensure the 1Help 24x5 telephone systems are effectively manned.
- Effective management of your personal ticket queue.
- Fundamental to advanced troubleshooting for day to day incidents or requests from end users involving HW, SW or OS-related items (L1, L2 and potentially L3 activities).
- Basic Mobility Support (Primarily for iOS devices but also for occasional alternative products.
- IMAC Support (Install, Moves, Adds and Changes).
- Project Support and Potential Leadership of Project Initiatives (Large Scale IT Objectives).
- Basic Asset Management processes adherence to support ongoing accuracy of Asset Inventory Database and Stock.
- Knowledge Base Usage, Reference and Collective Improvement.
- Timely support of End User Issues or Requests.
- Effective management of hardware and software distributed to employees.
- Continuous observation of internal support provisions, providing feedback for opportunities of improvement where appropriate.
- Onboarding of new employees.
- Occasional Creation of various forms of documentation. (Processes, Policies, Training Material, Quick Reference Guides, Knowledge base articles).
- Understanding of various metrics reflecting the group's performance.
- Management of Project assignments and relevant activities as necessary in order to remain on-schedule for critical objectives.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in the IT industry
- At least 1+ years in a customer service role
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and have the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, subject matter experts and business users.
- Maintains a high degree of professionalism in actions, demeanor and dress.
- Good knowledge in Windows and Apple operating systems, platform software and associated hardware. Understanding of networking principles and printing environments.
- Possess a strong technology background with the ability to execute a task or project to completion.
- Demonstrated ability to manage the full lifecycle of an End User computing environment from hire to refresh/retire.
- Organized and deadline driven with the ability to track multiple tasks simultaneously. Able to effectively set priorities and work well under deadlines with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent teamwork skills and the ability to work unsupervised.
- Demonstrated performance and aptitude consistent with company's core values and culture.
- Handles confidential and sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy.
- Understanding of ITIL principles.
- Supporting other countries such as China, Hong Kong - Mandarin speaking is essential
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.