- 12 months contract
- MNC Enterprise Information Technology company
- Will have responsibility for operation and administration of compute equipment in the customers' datacenters.
- Service requests and incident resolution. Documentation, SLA commitment, etc.
- Participate in anticipating, mitigating, identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware and software issues on servers in a timely and accurate fashion
- 5-7 years of experience in relevant technologies and customer environments.
- Good knowledge and experience with Linux
- Strong depth of knowledge across one or more key technologies of server, storage, and/or networking strongly preferred.
- Expert knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Windows is desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills in a technical environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced Software and hardware knowledge of computing, storage and peripheral devices.
- Specific knowledge and training with the company's products. Knowledge of multiple product lines (for example, proactive, reactive, storage, enterprise systems, tier 2 or 3 support, etc.).
- Superior customer service skills.
- Phone and remote support experience. E-support experience, knowledge and resolution ability.
- Ability to solve and document solutions for usage of other engineers and customers.
- Ability to take full ownership for resolution with escalated customers.
- Ability to lead technical action plans.
- Lead or provide expertise to teams or projects.
- Highly Developed knowledge of more complex solutions.
- ITIL Certification is desired
Interested candidates please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.