- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice or CBD
- Leading global digital payment company headquartered in US
- Will be part of the development team responsible for understanding, defining, analyzing and coding business critical applications and its components that support company's daily operations for Authorization, Clearing and Settlement. We are looking for a mainframe skillset developer.
- The candidate must have good knowledge and experience on mainframe and related components while supporting, leading, and training in software management use with little or no direction.
- 7-10 years of experience in software code development.
- Strong in Mainframe: COBOL, JCL, DB2, VSAM.
- Profound Knowledge in Ezytrieve, REXX, File-Aid, Xpeditor, SPUFI.
- Strong in IBM DB2, Database structures and SQL.
- Basic knowledge of JAVA or understanding of Web based UI applications is preferred.
- Proven strong analytical and debugging skills
- Ability to coordinate other work while involved with multiple work streams.
- Ability to write/read/debug programs in a batch or online environment.
- Ability to perform multiple activities simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about innovation and possess out of box thinking proficiencies.
- Must work well within a team in a fast-paced high-performance organization.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.