- Responsible to lead a small team to drive process optimization and efficiencies across departments in the delivery and maintenance of telecommunications services
- Ensure the compliance of processes and guidelines
- Continuous improvement on processes to meet business needs
- Responsibility includes understanding AS-IS process, identify gaps, enhance process flows, resolve operational issues to support continuous improvement.
- Perform time and motion studies and identify value adds and non-value adds activities
- Utilize lean six sigma methodology to solve problem
- Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives
- Ensure Workplace Safety standards are adhered at all times
- Conduct ad-hoc audits at site to ensure process compliance
The ideal candidate should have/be:
- A Bachelor Degree in Engineering with minimum of 5 years of experience in process improvement roles bringing about productivity gains, quality, cost reduction
- Experience in Lean or Six Sigma.
- Green Belt certification.
- Good knowledge in Telecommunication and outside plant knowledge
- Process oriented with strong project management skills and proven capability in influencing, negotiating, planning and coordinating.
- Able to communicate well to all levels
- Positive attitude and willing to learn
- Have experience in working with cross functional teams
- Able to work independently and multi-task well