12 months contract
Well known social media company
- Enhance the security posture of platform's manufacturing infrastructure on site, at third party sites, and in cloud environments
- Work with our partners to identify and resolve security weaknesses in their environments which could pose risk to the platform
- Analyse and investigate security alerts or breaches to identify the root cause.
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Work closely with teams of highly technical and talented paltform's engineers chartered with building, scaling, deploying and maintaining manufacturing infrastructure, application services, and data pipelines
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements.
- Operational support to security related requests.
- Technical degree at the Bachelor's level or equivalent industry experience.
- Understanding of internet security issues and the threat landscape
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
- 2 to 5+ years of hands-on experience in at least one of the following areas in large production environments:
- Installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and security hardening and monitoring of Linux or Windows/AD systems and associated services and applications.
- Configuration management tools including Chef, Ansible, Terraform
- Experience working with IaaS platforms (AWS, Azure, etc.) is highly desired.
- Experience using platforms and tools like ELK or Splunk, Osquery, Sysmon, Wireshark, Zeek, Wazuh, Suricata - NSM, HIDS.
- Knowledge of the following areas
- TCP/IP network fundamentals and network services such as DNS, SMTP, DHCP, NETBOOT
- Experience in analysing a wide variety of network and host security logs to detect and resolve security issues
- Applied cryptography including PKI, SSL, and key management
- Problem solving capabilities and ability to work independently
- Travel through-out Asia if needed post pandemic.
- Good to have: GIAC or related Cybersecurity Certifications
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.