- 12 months contract
Leading software company
The Marketing Analytics team is a team of experts in applied statistics, market research, data science & engineering. The Analyst in the Marketing Analytics team will work with Marketers to provide high quality analysis and dashboards for the marketing team.
This position is ideal for a self-motivated and data-driven individual that has a willingness to learn and wants to build a career in analytics.
Primary Responsibilities (Essential Functions):
- Create and maintain dashboards to help marketing team make critical decisions and understand the overall health of their business
- Enable team members and broader marketing team to self-serve and be proficient in using key KPI dashboards
- Proactively identify actionable insights for future marketing insights and answer marketing business owner questions on core business dashboards
- Develop and maintain queries of structured and unstructured data sources to support strategic business priorities and drive solutions to improve data quality issues
- Provide training, documentation and other assistance to support and expand the use of analytics software and tools
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with domain experts to develop and refine training manuals and user guides
Experience with SQL language, Tableau, SAS or equivalent software is desired
- Strong communication, project management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly pick up and apply complex technical skills
- Proactive, collaborative team player with positive attitude and ability to be successful in a constantly changing environment
- BS or advanced degree in Business, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent degree
- 4+ years' experience in data, analytics and reporting
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Rachel Lee (EA Reg no: R1873481) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.