12 months contract
Well known social media company
- Manage the entire new business sales cycle including identifying and approaching top and mid-tier publishers in the region, educating them on the overall company's Publisher Solution value proposition of Audience Network, negotiating terms, closing contracts and helping onboard the customer.
- Work with other members of the Audience Network and the leadership team to drive the long-term business plan for their area of responsibility.
- Lead and support revenue and strategic account planning for the current customer base
- Develop and execute on customer success plans and create the conditions for adoption and growth.
- Oversee day-to-day operations with assigned accounts with an eye to delivering an unparalleled service experience.
- Act in a consultative capacity to influence and educate Publisher sales and marketing teams on go-to-market strategies to achieve and exceed their business growth goals
- Bring publisher feedback from the field back to the Product team to influence product roadmap development.
- Maintain a deep understanding of companhy's Audience Network products and service offerings, adapt quickly to product changes and communicate these strategically to stakeholders.
- Report on revenue trends, market feedback, business forecasting and goals.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Fluent in Japanese and English as this role requires interacting with clients that speak Japanese
- 3+ years' experience with Ad Tech technology companies (such as DSPs, SSPs, Ad Network, In-App measurement plat form) or account management or sales.
- Understanding of the mobile and online advertising market, open to learn new tech, new product innovative ideas
- Strong communicator, presenter, and negotiator.
- Ability to work in a very high growth and cross functional environment.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.