12 months contract
Well known social media company
- Help build the platform's customer base in India, one of the critical territories globally for the platform
- Execute the full sales cycle from prospecting to building relationships with the right stakeholders to working with IT and Legal to structuring deals and guide them through product launch
- Navigate short and long-term sales cycles across multiple lines of business & departments within an organization
- Deliver awe-inspiring product demos, provide insightful technical answers, and structure commercial agreements
- Support our partners to ensure success across the ecosystem
- Deep product expertise, understanding of the communications and collaboration landscape to sell a vision for how companies can change the way they work and strengthen their culture
- Strong collaboration with cross-functional partners including Client Success, Legal, Solution Architect, Product and other teams.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field
- Track record within sales with minimally 4 years professional experience in B2B software sales
- Proven track record of building strong C-level relationships and closing mid size transactions while exceeding sales targets
- Experience deploying SaaS platforms across enterprise organizations and driving long-term engagement
- Strategic thinker who is comfortable in a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management, both inside and outside of the organization
- Strong analytical ability and outstanding communications skills
- Experience and understanding of the India market is essential as the successful candidate will be working closely with clients based in India and responsible for building relationships and helping them drive business results using the platform through consultation, education, and support
- BA/BS degree required
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.