Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Launch email and nurture campaigns, including email template setup, campaign setup, testing, scheduling, tracking, and measuring campaigns to drive short-term and long-term results.
- Set up webinar programs in Marketo, including email invitations, reminders, landing pages and forms.
- Launch and optimize multi-channel marketing campaigns, including digital channels such as webinars, lead generation forms, landing pages, web, and events.
- Measure and optimize marketing automation programs with a focus on driving engagement, efficiency, and scalability
- Provide campaign-level reporting on email, webinar, and marketing automation programs and provide recommendations to optimize performance.
- Consult with marketing stakeholders on marketing automation and email marketing best practices to drive engagement growth.
- List segmentation based on demographics, account information and interactions
- Recommend and implement testing plans (A/B) to understand drivers of response and value.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple internal/external stakeholders to execute marketing campaigns
- Expert hands-on proficiency with Marketo (preferred) or other marketing automation technology.
- Marketo Certified Expert a plus.
- Experience with webinar programs
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS for email template troubleshooting
- Excellent grasp of best practices for email marketing (CAN-SPAM, GDPR, CASL, preference management, subject line testing, deliverability, image optimization, etc..)
- Knowledge of list segmentation, dynamic content, and email measurement
- Knowledge of CRM, preferably Salesforce
- Experience with editing tools such as Photoshop for image resizing and Dreamweaver for HTML troubleshooting
- Strong business acumen and quantitative analytical skills. SQL skills a plus
- Fast Learner - Can achieve power-user status on multiple tools quickly
- 3+ years of experience with a track record of increasing responsibility
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.