12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media
- Develop and implement marketing automation strategies in the areas of customer journeys, contact management, segmentation, measurement and other foundational areas of a marketing automation strategy
- Be the expert in our customers, strategies, and familiarity with both inbound and outbound digital marketing channels (email, webinars, social, advertising, web, events) to deliver breakthrough marketing automation programs
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders, internal partners, marketing automation specialists, and external agencies to launch email and marketing automation campaigns end-to-end.
- Consult with marketing teams on best practices and recommendations for content, audience segmentation, behavioral triggers, lead scoring, reporting, and marketing systems and tools to launch a successful marketing automation program
- Deliver on reporting and measurement initiatives through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Expanding automation platform data connections, api integrations, and custom objects and activities.
- Marketo Certified Expert highly advantageous
- 4+ years experience with marketing automation and/or marketing operations
- Proven track record of having successfully built and executed marketing automation strategies, designed nurture programs, and served as the resident expert to consult with stakeholders on marketing automation programs
- Strong hands-on experience in Marketo, Salesforce, and demand generation industry software and tools
- Excellent communicator with strong project management experience leading and managing multiple projects at the same time
- Experience collaborating with global marketing teams for localization and translation of programs
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.