Marketing Campaign Manager (Mat Cover)
- 8 months contract
- Hybrid work arrangement
- Work location: Suntec
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
- Develop and execute customer-driven, locally oriented end-to-end marketing strategies and programs for key buyers to increase customer demand, positively impact company's brand equity in ASEAN and meet pipeline goals.
- Collaborate with other marketing and communications specialists to deliver breakthrough ideas and innovation in our go-to-market strategy for net-new business via all relevant mediums and channels (e.g. Digital, events, 3rd party associations, influencers, PR/media, social media and sales programs).
- Work with the industry's most respected sales team and leaders to support the execution of collaborative programs that help find new buyers and cross-sell into existing accounts.
- Publish and monitor frequent campaign scorecards to share results, learnings and best practices with key stakeholders; adjust the plans and priorities to stay focussed on pipe generation targets.
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs globally visible and available, measure outcomes and manage budgets to maximise impact.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to gain input into the program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction and impact measurement (goals/performance).
- Have the capability to orchestrate, negotiate, prioritise and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing and communications organisation as needed (including digital, PR, creative, social, communications, events, vertical and segment marketing, customer marketing and marketing operations).
- Coordinate enablement of sales development and sales programs/telemarketing resources working with Go-to-Market vertical leads.
- Effectively collaborate and manage agencies to help scale delivery and impact of programs across digital, creative and face-to-face events.
- Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Business/Marketing/Communications.
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience in a campaign manager or marketing manager capacity.
- 5+ years' experience managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns that drive demand, pipeline and brand preference (i.e. email, digital, direct mail, print, events and social media)
- Proven track record of building, nurturing and managing B2B marketing campaigns throughout the pipeline funnel across web, social, email, as well as in-person events and other activities.
- A highly professional and collaborative team player with a positive, can-do attitude.
- 5+ year's experience managing marketing budgets, allocating & optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results and driving quantifiable ROI
- 5+ years experience partnering with sales to deliver enterprise results
- Strong background in developing and executing persona-focussed and/or industry-specific marketing campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills using storytelling.
- Attacks everything with drive and energy with an eye on both the bottom line and customer success.
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- Track record for managing multiple initiatives and delivering under tight deadlines
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills with rigorous attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Past experience in using Salesforce, and/or other marketing tools such as Salesforce would be an advantage.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.