- 12 months contract
- Work from home until further notice or Suntec
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
Support Customer Engagement Opportunities:
- Support customer marketing leads in following up on sales nominations for SEA, Japan, Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong markets.
- Fulfill and execute on the customer engagement process for APJ
- Monthly reporting of customer engagement opportunities to all APJ and global teams
- Project manage APJ content build - work with brand lead to build APJ customer stories in demand generation and brand campaigns
Coordinate marketing activities to drive execution integration
- Ensure marketing calendar is updated for across APJ marketing organization
- Coordinate lunch and learn/wellbeing sessions for APJ/RCE marketing teams
- Your day-to-day responsibilities will include supporting the Customer marketing team in developing engagement opportunities between our partners, customers and company.
- You will join in weekly meetings with the Customer Marketing within the SEA team / JP/HK/TW Teams, to understand the nominations requests from sales and customer success teams and follow up closely with the leads to ensure we drive a healthy pipeline of engagement opportunities for APJ.
- You will support the customer engagement model by ensuring all nominated accounts are effectively pegged to an engagement opportunity and follow up with both sales, CS and CM to fulfil them; and provide a view of all engaged opportunities to the wider APJ team.
- In building these customer stories, you will support the brand lead in identifying and building customer stories into ongoing campaigns, and programs to amplify the great APJ successes in all our GTM campaigns.
- Operationally, you will manage the APJ marketing calendar to ensure that it is updated with necessary information to facilitate the effective use of the calendar across the region. You will support the APJ Marketing leader in coordinating lunch and learn sessions that are part of the team's well-being program.
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Marketing
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
- Able to commit for 12 months contract
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.