- 12 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
Delivers immediate value to the APJ marketing team by fulfilling reporting and data requests, managing campaign set-up, and performing data cleansing. The ideal candidate has marketing experience with an affinity for the reporting and detail side of marketing. Support for operations and marketing projects to be assigned as needed.
- Manage marketing calendar, newsletter and report;
- Review materials to ensure clarity, consistency, and adherence to style and language;
- Create and update marketing content on internal site;
- Oversee end-to-end language localization process;
- Organize learning, wellness and social activities for APJ marketing team;
- Manage procurement process and monitor budget spending;
- Analyze operating procedures and implement process improvements, as needed.
- Diploma/ Degree in marketing, business administration or communications;
- Business experience preferably in a marketing environment;
- Knowledge of Tableau and Salesforce.com application an advantage;
- 4-6 Years of experience required.
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.