Our Client is a well -known leading technology MNC, specializing in technical products and services. Their culture is dynamic and fast paced. They are currently hiring for a Marketing Analyst for their Consumer Apps Marketing team.
The Chosen individual will have the following responsibilities:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Investigate and analyze impact of marketing campaigns using R and statistical models.
- Innovate marketing campaigns by coming up with business recommendations based on analytical insights.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing Analysts, Marketing Finance and Product Analysts to understand their business needs, formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, forecasts and analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
- Identify, develop, and marketing opportunities across APAC countries, channels and functions, playing a leading role in streamlining these processes, finding creative solutions to eliminate barriers and reducing the resources needed to support them.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in business consulting or an analytical field in statistical and database software, BA/BS Degree at minimum.
- Degree in quantitative discipline or comparable experience would be strongly preferred.
- Solid Experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or with other programming and fluency in performing statistical analyses (e.g., R, Python).
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Ramitha Ravindran (EA Reg no: R1765539) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.