About the client:
We are excited to be representing a unique opportunity that is going to transform the social media network industry. Having secured a successful first round of funding, our client has built a disruptive technology platform and are now looking for a driven and talented Marketing Director to support their regional growth and business success.
About the role:
Ambitious in their growth and marketing strategies, our client is seeking a strategic and hands-on Marketing Director to support their visions. As a chief storyteller and brand leader, you will work closely with the co-founders and play a key leadership role in developing and positioning their brand across all key markets. Core responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing and monitoring the local and regional marketing strategies, aligned to corporate objectives
- Working on integrated marketing strategies to achieve branding and marketing objectives
- Manage internal and external marketing team members to ensure consistent messaging and brandings across all social media and offline platforms
- Manage the delivery and growth of the organisation's narratives and implement a strong program to support its uses
- Taking ownership of P&L and all marketing-related activities, both online and offline
- A good bachelor's degree in marketing, with a minimum of 7+ years relevant professional experiences, with omnichannel and/or direct-to-consumer brands
- A passion for marketing and telling compelling stories to drive consumer awareness
- Good exposure of managing and executing regional marketing and PR activities
- Strong digital marketing experiences highly desirable
- Prior experience working with or in lifestyle brands or social media technology firms will be highly regarded
You will expect a fast-paced and vibrant start-up environment. If you love to push boundaries, thrive out of comfort zones, love challenges and tackle them heads-on, we love to speak to you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248