The Regional Marketing Executive will assist to manage marketing strategies to support growth and brand building initiatives to achieve revenue growth and marketing objectives. With an innovative pipeline of products, they are looking for a motivated marketing individual to drive the regional marketing efforts. Reporting to the Country Director, you will work with regional colleagues to drive revenue through increase brand awareness on their of solutions and effective marketing programs.
- Collaborate with local marketing team and hq to create, plan, manage and execute marketing programs that support the sales strategy for the region and monitor these against company objectives
- Achieve business objectives with the help of key opinion leaders on various social media platforms via the development of digital campaigns and events
- Work closely with the sales teams for the rollout of various trade marketing campaigns and events
- Work closely with agencies, partners and the global marketing team to develop and execute regional marketing programs that will eventually drive demand and aggressively build pipeline
- Develop and deliver strong ROI in joint marketing campaigns with partners
- Assist in the preparation of various marketing collaterals and materials
- Degree-qualified, ideally in Business or Marketing, you will have at least 4 years relevant B2B marketing experience within the telco or IT space.
- Prior experience in digital marketing is crucial to the success of this role
- Experience in managing various marketing campaigns from conception to completion a bonus
If you are a results-oriented individual looking to work for a global technology organisation that is aggressively expanding throughout Asia, and wants to actively contribute to strategic global marketing plans, this role is for you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Kristen Ang (EA Reg. No. R1332205) on +65 6429 3214 for more information.
Chandler Macleod is a brand of Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd EA Licence: 08C5248