12 months contract
Tech Giant, Social Media Platform
- Support implementation of marketing campaigns and initiatives across regions to drive adoption of platform's products with our audiences. This includes project managing timelines, owners, and tasks.
- Plan and execute platform's owned events and activations as well as industry wide opportunities.
- Support Strategic Partner Managers internationally with marketing collateral (narratives, playbooks etc) and case studies.
- Get buy-in and work cross-functionally with Partnerships, Sales, Policy, Legal, Communications and Product teams to drive awareness and engagement with the audiences.
- Ability to help maintain and organize marketing finances (budget management, PO & SOW creation and processing).
- Must be able to think proactively to find cross team efficiencies in project management.
- Experience in digital and social media marketing within the technology industry.
- More than 6-8+ years of experience in marketing.
- Experience leading, influencing, and providing direction to cross-functional teams, including creative and analytics teams.
- Bachelor's degree
- B2B Experience in marketing to developers and/or businesses in the technology industry.
- Experience with outbound marketing across a variety of channels and tracking results.
- Event marketing experience
- Ability to write well and develop narratives and content to support go-to-market initiatives.
- Experience in developing content and marketing on social media channels
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at email@example.com.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.