- 12 months contract
- Office Location: Central
- MNC Bank
- Own the creation, production and distribution of client communications such as letters, talking points, e-mails, forms, FAQs, brochures and sales collateral. Responsible for writing, producing, and distributing all client facing materials detailed below.
- Development of client communications for core consumer lines of business. Development of written content, editing and implementing a wide range of customer servicing and marketing materials including letters, e-mails and forms.
- In addition, this role will include the creation, development and production of sales collateral and marketing materials such as brochures, fact sheets, and sales presentations, investment products marketing materials and specialized publications.
- Ensure consistent messaging through the creation of talking points, scripts, and FAQs for customer service and client-facing employees, managing and implementing all direct mail campaigns for existing clients and ensure that the business complies with regulatory requirements and regulators' mandates.
- Bachelors/University degree or equivalent experience
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, manage multiple projects at once, and work well under pressure
- Detail and customer-service oriented
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a team, and interact with all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal skills to negotiate and influence
- Advanced knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Profound ability to multi-task and prioritize among several projects and initiatives
- Working cross-functionally and experience with ambiguity and managing complexities
- Excellent digital marketing competence across search, display, paid media and measurement
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Chevelle (EA Reg no: R1762272) at email@example.com
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248
EA Licence: 08C5248