Marketing Manager - Audience Network
- 12 months contract role
- Well renowned social media company
We're looking for a results-oriented Marketing Activation Manager to partner across a broad cross-functional team to deliver regional marketing programs to the APAC market, with a strong focus on the Greater China, Korean and Japanese markets.
The ideal candidate will have broad experience working across all aspects of marketing including but not limited to digital, events, content marketing, media management, and will possess strong planning, execution, and reporting skills. This role will partner closely with a range of internal and external partners including global marketing, sales organization, and third-party agencies.
- Planning and running webinars (offline events including industry events and regional owned events, when applicable); managing event logistics and 3rd party vendors.
- Partnering with industry media publications to deliver on sponsored content and other promotional opportunities, e.g. brand awareness or lead generation.
- Managing agencies, third-party organizer relationships, and internal cross-functional stakeholders and contributors including Design, Content, and Sales organizations.
- Managing cross-channel digital marketing campaigns end-to-end from research and strategy, media buying and tracking, execution, optimization, and post-launch review.
- Creating compelling, integrated content and event activations for APAC - adapting audience narratives, messaging, presentations, collateral, videos, pitch decks as needed.
- Developing and managing content marketing plans with the regional marketing manager to support WeChat OA and the microsite in China.
- Collaborating with broad cross-functional partners including brand and design, marketing communications, engineering, analytics, and external digital marketing partners and agencies.
- Utilizing strong analytical ability to evaluate and improve end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touchpoints.
- Has 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, with experience in the AdTech and/or gaming industries.
- Previous experience running webinars, planning and executing events.
- Experience partnering with content teams to deliver scaled programs and working alongside sales.
- Able to successfully collaborate and coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams.
- Up-to-date with digital marketing and digital measurement latest trends and best practices.
- Demonstrable understanding/experience of the China media landscape is preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, always-on, start-up environment.
- Experience in building close partnerships with a sales organization.
- Experience working in a cross functional environment across multiple time zones and teams.
- Highly organized, with ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Strong verbal and written communication in English.
- Working knowledge of Zoom, SplashThat, Salesforce, Asana and similar digital marketing tools is preferred.
- Additional fluency in languages such as Mandarin, Korean or Japanese are a plus, as the role has a strong focus on the Greater China, Korean and Japanese markets, and communications with external partners and audiences are generally made in the respective languages above.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.