6 months contract
Well-known social media company
- Campaign Strategy & Planning: Translate business objectives into digital marketing campaign strategy. Plan, execute and program manage media planning across regional and local campaigns. This includes end to end planning, strategy, budget management, execution, optimization, measurement, and reporting.
- Agency management: Manage agency relationships and define standard operating processes. Work with the agency of record to deliver regional and market level channel strategy, campaign execution and measurement.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and jointly deliver on business goals via clear audience & channel strategy, execution and measurement.
- Measurement: Define campaign measurement approach and strategy to measure impact of digital marketing efforts against campaign objectives. Support broader company and org wide measurement efforts to help measure end to end marketing ROI.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with stakeholders, partners and cross-functional teams to demonstrate impact of each campaign and program to through data and insights.
- Data Driven: Leverage data to identify opportunities to improve performance, identify top trends and learnings across channels, formats, audiences and markets.
- Operational Excellence: Contribute to APAC wide digital marketing benchmarks, processes, templates, and insights.
- Digital Marketing Expert: Drive best practice of the company's platform and be seen as the company's product expert
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 5+ years of Digital marketing experience across APAC markets inclusive of media planning, agency management, reporting and program management.
- Experience in running integrated campaigns across different media channels.
- Experience of working in a highly matrixed organization across different markets
- Understanding of various social media channels, display, programmatic, search, retargeting, email, newsletters etc.
- Confident to work across multiple stakeholders and be able to thrive in ambiguity
- Self-driven, resourceful, and motivated to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to work independently
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or send your CV directly to Hannah Ariffin (EA Reg no: R1984070) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.