Marketing Manager (Maternity cover)
- 6-7 months contract
- Work location: WFH until further notice / Central
- Our client is one of the leading IT enterprise cloud computing company
- Ranked as Fortune "100 Best Companies to work for"
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritise and manage project deliverables with other members of the marketing and communications organisation as needed (including digital, social, communications, events, industry and segment marketing, customer marketing and marketing operations)
- Coordinate enablement of sales development and sales programs/telemarketing resources if and when required
- Share results, learnings and best practices with key stakeholders and colleagues.
- Improve and apply processes and best practices to ensure program success, making programs regionally visible and available, measure outcomes and manage budgets to maximise impact.
- Collaborate with other marketing and communications specialists to deliver experiments and innovation.
- Hands on execution, day to day co-ordination & program management of all aspects of initiatives, campaigns and events
- Content development, brand building, demand generation, awareness and consideration
- Connecting the customer journey with the appropriate mix of multi-cloud, cross-sell and up-sell programs across pipe gen and pipe maturation
- B2B marketing across clouds, segments and industries
- Previous roles working in marketing technology with a vertical or industry focus is an advantage
- Experience in content & execution of public facing events
- Experience managing and delivering website content
- Engaging creative teams and external agencies to effectively execute projects on time and in budget
- Bachelor's degree in Communications/Marketing/Commerce/Business/
- 6+ years B2B marketing experience in a campaign manager or marketing manager capacity
- 6+ years experience managing and developing integrated marketing campaigns that drive brand preference, demand and/or pipeline (eg email, digital, social media, events)
- A highly professional and collaborative team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- 6+ years partnering with sales to deliver enterprise results
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills using storytelling
- Works well in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- Track record for managing multiple initiatives and delivering under tight deadlines
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact May Anne Ramos (EA Reg no: R1110127) at email@example.com for more information.
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.