Marketing Manager, Scaled Marketing
- 12 months contract role
- Well known social media company
We are looking for a results-oriented Marketing Manager to join our client's APAC Scaled marketing team. The Marketing Manager will partner across a broad range of cross-functional teams to deliver regional marketing programs to mid-sized businesses across the Asia-Pacific region, with a strong focus on the Korean and Japanese markets.
In this role, you will utilize your understanding of industry practices, digital media trends, analytical abilities, and your persuasive influencing skills to influence advertisers to take the necessary actions that support their growth. The ideal candidate will have broad experience working across all aspects of marketing, including but not limited to: digital, events, content marketing, media management, and will possess strong planning, execution, and reporting skills.
- Work with the regional Marketing and Sales stakeholders, as well as other cross-functional teams, to develop and execute marketing programs across APAC
- Develop compelling and integrated narratives, collateral, and events that engage and educate our clients
- Track and measure program impact, using insights/learnings to optimize initiatives for better impact
- Has 5+ years in brand/product marketing, and/or consulting
- Experience developing strategy and business plans
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, be innovative, and adapt quickly to changing business scenarios
- Strong project management skills
- Self-starter with proven track record of 'moving fast' and delivering on tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluency in Korean or Japanese language are a plus since this role will have a strong focus on these markets
Peoplebank Singapore Pte Ltd, EA Licence Number: 08C5248.